How can I play?
We recommend playing Goddess of Victory: NIKKE on BlueStacks version 5.9.410 (Pie 64-bit) for a better gameplay experience that offers:
- Improved CPU usage with a reduction of around 20%
- More stable FPS
- Better graphics
- Uninterrupted crash-free gaming sessions
NOTE: 1. You will not be able to play the game on a Nougat 32-bit instance of BlueStacks 5.
2. For more information on how to get the most out of your gaming journey in Goddess of
Victory: NIKKE, click here.
Get ready to use unique combat skills to destroy the aliens and fight for the repossession of Earth!
How can I install BlueStacks 5.9.410 Pie 64-bit?
1. Once you click on the link above, BlueStacks 5.9.410 Pie 64-bit Installer will begin to download. Once it is downloaded, click on the installer file to proceed.
2. Click on "Update" to download Pie 64-bit, as shown below.
3. Once the download process is complete, Pie 64-bit instance will launch. On the pop-up that appears, click on "Install from Google Play", as shown below.
4. Log in to Google Play Store and install "Goddess of Victory: NIKKE". To learn how to log in to Google Play Store on BlueStacks 5, please follow the steps given in this article.
5. After the installation is complete, launch the game by clicking on its icon on your BlueStacks 5 home screen.
You are now all set to create the ultimate battle strategy for victory when you play Goddess of Victory: NIKKE on BlueStacks 5.
For more information on how to get the most out of your gaming journey in Goddess of Victory: NIKKE, refer to the following articles:
- Recommended settings for Goddess of Victory: NIKKE on BlueStacks 5
- How to play Goddess of Victory: NIKKE in Landscape mode on BlueStacks 5
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!