How will this help?
If you come across a black screen while playing DragonMaster - Metaverse game on BlueStacks 5, you can resolve it by doing the following.
- Create a new Nougat 64-bit instance with "ABI setting" as "ARM 32-bit"
- Launch "DragonMaster - Metaverse game" on this new instance
It's time to summon your team of dragons and showcase your skills. Planet Lemuria awaits your arrival!
How do I resolve this?
1. Launch the Multi-instance Manager by clicking on its icon in the Side toolbar on your BlueStacks 5 home screen.
2. Click on "Instance" on the Multi-instance Manager window and select "Fresh instance" on the next screen.
3. You will now be asked to choose an Android version. Select "Nougat 64-bit" and then, click on "Next".
4. Select "Custom" under "ABI setting", and deselect all options except "ARM 32-bit". Once it is done, click on "Create".
NOTE: If you've not created a Nougat 64-bit instance in the past, you will see a "Download" button instead of "Create".
You can also play the game on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 32-bit by changing the ABI setting to "ARM". To learn how you can do this, click here.
5. You will now be taken to the Multi-instance Manager window where the new instance will appear. Here, it is named "DragonMaster", as shown below. Launch this instance by clicking on the "Start" button.
6. After the instance has launched, log in to the Play Store and install DragonMaster - Metaverse game. Once the installation is complete, you will be able to launch the game successfully.
Take charge of your dragons and step into the battlefield without coming across a black screen at launch when you play DragonMaster - Metaverse game on BlueStacks 5.
If you want to learn more about how to log in to Google Play Store on BlueStacks 5 and install a game, you can refer to the following articles:
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!