We are continuously improving BlueStacks' performance and user experience. May we request all users on older versions to upgrade to our latest release to benefit from substantial improvements in app compatibility, performance, new features and bug fixes.
The latest release of BlueStacks is always available on our official website www.bluestacks.com.
If you're experiencing lag during game play on BlueStacks, here are some solutions:
- Enable Virtualization on your computer. You may also refer to our guide that describes how to achieve this.
- Allocate more RAM and CPU in "Engine Settings".
- Keep your graphic drivers updated.
- Close other applications if you are running multiple applications simultaneously and your system specifications are low.
- It might be possible that some antivirus is making BlueStacks laggy. For Avast antivirus, please refer this article .
If you have further questions, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .