While installing BlueStacks if you are getting un-preferred language on the BlueStacks-installer, please follow the steps to check and set your preferred language.
BlueStacks automatically detects region and language already set on the operating system installed on your computer, in order to change the BlueStacks language, you need to set the preferred "Format" in the "Clock, Language and Region" settings, please follow the steps to check and set the preferred one.
- Open "Run" by pressing keys windows + R (both keys together) on your keyboard.
- Type "control panel" in the field and click "OK" to confirm. Here you will see all the settings related categories of windows.
- Click "Clock, Language and Region".
- Click on "Formats" tab, click on the drop down, select your preferred "format"(this will be the language of your BlueStacks), click on "Apply" then "Okay".
- After changing the preferred format, launch the BlueStacks installer downloaded from our official website www.bluestacks.com Our installer will launch in your preferred language.
- "Format" can be verified by running our format detecting tool, it can be downloaded from this link, after running this tool, you will be able to format set on your computer.