Download Latest Version This version of BlueStacks is obsolete and no longer supported. We recommend you to download the latest version. For any other queries please refer to this link.
This article will help you to enable/disable the on-screen keyboard on BlueStacks 3.
- Click on the ‘System App’ icon on the ‘My Apps’ tab, as shown below.
- Click on ‘Settings’ icon
- Scroll down and click on ‘Select IME’ as shown below.
- To enable on-screen keyboard, please click on 'Enable On-Screen Keyboard'.
- On-Screen keyboard will be enabled as shown below
- To disable on-screen keyboard, follow same steps and select 'Enable Physical Keyboard'.