How will this help?
We are continuously improving BlueStacks' performance and user experience. May we request all users on older versions to upgrade to our latest release.
This will provide benefits from substantial improvements in app performance, new features and bug fixes. This will ensure BlueStacks runs smoothly, granting the most immersive gaming experience.
If you're facing lag during gameplay on BlueStacks, here are some solutions:
- Enable virtualization on your computer. You may also refer to our guide that describes how to achieve this.
- Allocate more RAM and CPU cores in "Engine Settings".
- Keep your graphics drivers updated.
- Close other applications if you are running multiple applications simultaneously and your system specifications are low. Refer to this link.
- It might be possible that some antivirus is making BlueStacks feel slow. Refer to this article to configure the antivirus software to improve BlueStack's performance.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks! We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on June 9, 2020.