This tutorial describes the steps to edit BlueStacks profile.
You can edit your BlueStacks profile in following ways:
- Web interface: This will open a web page (i.e. Google login page) where you can edit BlueStacks profile easily via any of your PC browsers. Please click here to open this web page.
- BlueStacks 3: You can edit your My Account profile though BlueStacks 3 as well.
Follow the steps mentioned below in order to edit BlueStacks profile using BlueStacks 3.
- Click on the 'My Account' button on BlueStacks 3's top bar.
- Click on 'EDIT PROFILE' button.
- You will now be able to edit profile related information like first name, last name, nick name and avatar. After editing these information, click on 'Save changes' button in order to save the new profile information.
If you have further questions, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .