How will this help?
This article will teach you the steps you need to follow for reporting a problem, in case you are not able to access the Help Center tab in BlueStacks.
What steps should I follow?
If you are unable to access the help center but wish to report a problem, please follow the steps mentioned below.
Note: Your antivirus may pick up BlueStacks Log collector, but we assure you that it is a completely safe program and we highly recommend that you run it on your PC to report the problem you're facing.
2. If Microsoft Defender SmartScreen prevents you from starting the BlueStacks Log collecter, then click on More info.
3. Click on the option to Run anyway.
4. You will now see the Report a problem window opening up on your screen.
5. Fill all the details carefully, select category and subcategory according to the issue you are facing. Please make sure that you mention an appropriate description of the issue. Attach screenshots of the issue as well, if possible.
6. After clicking on Submit report, the tool will start collecting logs and you will see a screen as shown below.
7. Once the process is completed you will see a prompt stating the same.
We will receive the logs, investigate the issue and get back to you with a possible solution or aworkaround.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks! We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on July 2, 2020.