This article will show you how to broadcast your games on BlueStacks 3 using OBS (classic/studio) to different streaming services like Twitch, YouTube, Facebook Live etc.
If you are unfamiliar with OBS and streaming, this article provides a simple primer.
People who like playing games on BlueStacks, have never streamed before and wish to learn how to do it.
BlueStacks Versions supported
Client Version: 184.108.40.2060, Engine Version: 220.127.116.1120 and above.
1. Launch app player and change Graphics mode to DX by following the steps below:
- Click on the Settings button then click on ‘Engine settings’ as shown below:
- Select the Direct X Graphics mode and click on Restart engine.
2. Install the latest version of OBS studio or OBS classic from the following link:
3. Launch OBS and select Window Capture as a source from the list of available sources.
4. Go to Window Capture properties and select BlueStacks from the list of available apps.
5. Launch any app on BlueStacks and start streaming.
Link to youtube video
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on July 25, 2017