This article will guide you on how to customize BlueStacks 3 through it's Settings menu.
You can tailor the experience of using BlueStacks to suit your own needs.
BlueStacks Versions affected
Client version: 220.127.116.114 and above
Engine version: 18.104.22.16872 and above
Click on drop down menu on top bar as shown below.
Click on "Settings".
1. Display: You may customize the resolution and DPI through the "Display" settings menu, to enhance your viewing and playing experiencing on BlueStacks. Please do remember to "Restart the Engine" to make your resolution and DPI settings effective.
2. Engine: This will let you change Graphics mode on BlueStacks 3. Please refer to the article How can I change the graphics mode on BlueStacks 3?
3. Boss Key: You can hide/show BlueStacks instantaneously using "Boss Key". You may use any alphabetic with ctrl and alt keys to enable this feature.
4. Notifications: This will let you manage notifications on BlueStacks 3. Please refer to the article How to manage Notifications on BlueStacks 3?
5. Preferences: This will let you add desktop icons for installed apps. Also, you can choose "Always on top" option to show BlueStacks on top of all system applications.
6. Update: You can check whether latest BlueStacks version is available. This will keep you up to date with latest releases. Click "Check for updates" to see if any update available.
7. About: It provides information about BlueStacks version installed on your PC.
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on August 2, 2017.