This article will guide you on how to add and remove an account on BlueStacks.
You can easily use a different gmail account on BlueStacks.
Client version:- 22.214.171.1246 and above
Engine version:- 126.96.36.19907 and above
BlueStacks versions affected
1. Click on 'My Apps' tab as shown below:
2. Click on 'System app'
3. Now click on 'Settings'
4. Click on 'Google' as shown below.
5. Click on the 'Menu' icon > 'Remove account'. You will get a confirmation pop up, click 'Remove account' to confirm the deletion.
6. After deleting the email account, you will be redirected back to 'Settings'. Now scroll down and click on 'Add account' as shown in the screenshot.
7. Now you need to add the account by clicking on 'sign-in' and complete the sign-in process with your email ID and password.
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on January 8th, 2018.