How will this help?
This article will help you uninstall BlueStacks completely from your PC.
NOTE: Upon completely uninstalling BlueStacks, all your applications, instances and game-data will be removed. We highly recommend you backup all your applications and instances as well as sync your game-data with a social-media account, before proceeding with the steps below.
How to uninstall BlueStacks completely?
Please refer to the steps mentioned below to uninstall/remove BlueStacks completely from your PC.
1. Delete all the files and folders from the directory named temp as follows:
a) Press Windows+R to open Run tab.
b) Type %temp% in the dialog box and click on OK, as shown below.
Next, delete all the files and folders on the Temp page.
2. Please download and execute BSTCleaner_All to remove any existing files of BlueStacks from your system.
3. Click Yes if asked for permissions and troubleshooter should start fixing the issue.
4. On completion of the uninstall process, you will see a prompt saying Process has been finished. Click OK to complete the process.
5. Download and reinstall BlueStacks from our website.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks, we hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on November 5, 2020.