This article will acquaint you with how to troubleshoot issues related to the "Line" app when you upgrade from an older version of BlueStacks to BlueStacks 3.
You can continue to use the Line app on BlueStacks 3 without experiencing crashes and performance issues (or lag issues).
Any Line users who are experiencing issues outlined above.
BlueStacks versions affected
There are situation when the "Line" app may crash after you upgrade from an older version of BlueStacks to the latest BlueStacks 3. Please follow the steps mentioned below to continue to use your Line app:
1. Uninstall existing Line app (Refer this article).
2. Re-install Line app from Google play.
3. After the app has been installed, login with your credentials to use the app again.
Note: Please see the following for a list of what can and cannot be transferred.
Data that can be transferred:
- Your friends list (including groups)
- Notes and albums
- Profile settings (profile photo, display name, Status Message, ID)
- Timeline and Home posts
- Data saved in Keep (including images, videos, text, files)
- The right to use your LINE stickers and themes (including those received as gifts)
- Your purchase history and Coin and LINE Point balance
- Registration information for linked apps, such as LINE Game titles and LINE PLAY
Data that cannot be transferred:
- Your chat history**
- Coins cannot be transferred between different OSes (e.g. from iOS to Android and vice versa).
**Note: Chat history can only be preserved if you logged in previously with your Facebook credentials. Login with same Facebook credentials to get back your chat history.
For more details, please refer this article.
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on September 6, 2017.