In case you are experiencing black screen while uploading images on Instagram, or getting Error code:-2 or Error:- 504 while installing the app, this article will guide you on how to resolve it.
You will be able to use the Instagram app without any issues on BlueStacks.
All users who are experiencing different issues on Instagram.
BlueStacks Versions affected
All versions of BlueStacks
Issue 1: Black screen while uploading images on Instagram.
Issue 2: Crash on launching Instagram.
Issue 3: Error code:-2 or Error:-504 while installing the app
1. Open "Google Play" from System app
2. Search for "Instagram" as shown below.
3. Click on "Install" button to install and then click on "Open" to launch.
4. You will be able to see an exclamation sign as shown below on the Instagram icon in "My App" tab, please click on it.
5. On clicking this exclamation sign, it will ask you to switch graphics mode, click on its button. Your BlueStacks will restart and you are ready to use the latest version of Instagram.
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on May 4th, 2018.