In case you are experiencing black screen while uploading images on Instagram, or getting error code -2 while installing the app, this article will guide you on how to resolve it.
You will be able to use Instagram app without any issues on BlueStacks.
All users who are experiencing different issues on Instagram.
BlueStacks Versions affected
All versions of BlueStacks 3
Issue 1: Black screen while uploading images on Instagram
1. Uninstall Instagram from BlueStacks. You may refer to the steps in this link to uninstall the app.
2. Search for Instagram in the Search box as shown in the image below and re-install the app again.
3. Click on the Install button to install the app.
You should now be able to upload images using Instagram on BlueStacks.
Issue 2: Error code -2 while installing the app
1. You may get this issue if you are not using the search tab on BlueStacks and trying to install the app from play. In this case you will get the mentioned error code. Refer the image below.
2. Please install the app using the search tab on BlueStacks as shown in step 2 of issue 1. You should now be able to install the app successfully.
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on October 31st, 2017.