Note: Pika Points are now BlueStacks Points. For more details, refer this article .
This article introduces Pika Points, a new rewards system for loyal BlueStacks 3 users. It describes how users can earn and redeem Pika Points while using BlueStacks 3 regularly.
Besides playing your favorite mobile games in BlueStacks 3 on your PC, you have the chance to earn Pika Points every day when you start BlueStacks, install a new game, or play a game. You can redeem Pika Points for a one-month BlueStacks Premium subscription or for other rewards that are offered from time to time, e.g. T-shirt, gaming gear, or Google Play Gift cards amongst many more exciting goodies.
Regular users of BlueStacks 3 who are interested in earning rewards in addition to their gameplay.
BlueStacks versions affected
Client version: 18.104.22.1685 and above
Engine version: 22.214.171.12404 and above
1. Click on the Account button on BlueStacks 3's top bar.
2. Here you will see Pika Points you have earned and the rewards you can redeem them for. Note that the items are illustrative and do change from time to time based on their availability.
Pika Points Notifications
A Pike Point award notification will notify you whenever Pika Points are awarded to your BlueStacks account, as shown below. The cumulative number of Pike Points in your BlueStacks account can also be checked in the Account tab as well.
Redemption of Pika Points
1. The screenshot below shows three rewards are unlocked and available to redeem, the rest of them are greyed-out. You can select and redeem an unlocked reward from your account.
2. Click on 'Redeem' button for the reward you wish to redeem. The screenshot below shows the BlueStacks T-shirt being redeemed.
3. Upon clicking 'Redeem', a confirmation pop-up is shown. You can confirm the redemption by clicking 'Redeem' again as shown below.
4. Provide the shipping information and click on Next so we can deliver your reward to your doorstep.
Note: You may refer the link below for more details regarding Pika points
We genuinely appreciate for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on November 22, 2017.