How can I play?
We recommend playing Eversoul on the latest version of BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit for uninterrupted crash-free gaming sessions and a better gameplay experience.
Get ready to explore labyrinths and battle epic bosses with your guild mates!
How can I install the latest version of BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit?
1. Once you click on the link above, the latest version of BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit Installer will begin to download. Once it is downloaded, click on the installer file to proceed.
2. Click on "Update" to download Pie 64-bit, as shown below.
NOTE: If you do not have BlueStacks 5 installed on your desktop/laptop, you will see the "Install now" button instead of "Update".
3. Once the download process is complete, Pie 64-bit instance will launch. On the pop-up that appears, click on "Install from Google Play", as shown below.
4. Log in to Google Play Store and install "Eversoul". To learn how to log in to Google Play Store on BlueStacks 5, please follow the steps given in this article.
5. After the installation is complete, launch the game by clicking on its icon on your BlueStacks 5 home screen.
You are now all set to save the multiverse from impending peril when you play Eversoul on BlueStacks 5.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!