How will this help?
You can now launch and play your favorite games directly in fullscreen on the latest version of BlueStacks 5.
Take your gaming experience to the next level and get a head start as you no longer need to manually enter fullscreen mode every single time you launch a game!
Download the latest version of BlueStacks 5
View characters, skill buttons and other in-game details easily and get ready for a more immersive gameplay experience.
How can I do this?
1. Launch a game from your BlueStacks 5 home screen and follow the steps given below.
- Click on the "Toggle fullscreen" option in the Side toolbar or press F11 on your keyboard to enter fullscreen.
- Click on the slider next to the "Always launch this game in fullscreen" option, as shown below.
You can now play the game of your choice in fullscreen every time you launch it on BlueStacks 5.
NOTE: Press F11 or the Esc key on your keyboard to exit fullscreen.
2. You can also select multiple apps to launch directly in fullscreen from the BlueStacks 5 Settings menu, as illustrated in the steps below.
- Open the "Settings" menu from the Side toolbar and go to the "Game settings" tab.
- Select the apps you wish to launch in fullscreen automatically by clicking on the slider against them.
- Click on "Save changes".
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I set all apps to launch in fullscreen automatically on BlueStacks 5?
A. Yes, you can set all apps that you install to automatically launch in fullscreen on BlueStacks 5.
Q. Do I have to enable this setting for the apps manually?
A. Yes, you will have to enable the setting for all apps that you wish to launch in fullscreen as it is not enabled by default.
Q. If I set an app to launch in fullscreen on a particular instance, will the setting be applied to all instances?
A. Your fullscreen preferences are only applicable on the instance where the setting is applied. For other instances, you will need to apply the settings again.
Q. Will I have to change my fullscreen settings every time I update BlueStacks 5?
A. Your fullscreen settings are saved and do not need to be changed every time you update BlueStacks 5.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!