Why do I need to sign up for the OG Store?
You can sign up for the OG store to access rewards and manage assets won from Web3 games through the Web3 Vault.
There are two distinct sign-up processes within the OG Store:
- With a Google/Facebook/Discord account to access your profile and view collected rewards
- Entering your password within the Web3 Vault to securely access and manage your assets from Web3 games
NOTE: You can play Web3 games and visit the Webshop to purchase rare in-game items and get access to special deals and discounts without signing in.
How can I sign up for the OG Store?
To get started, download the latest version of BlueStacks X from the button below.
Signing up to access your profile and view collected rewards
1. Launch BlueStacks X and click on the "OG Store" icon on the top bar.
2. When you launch the OG Store, you'll be able to play Web3 games and access the Webshop to make purchases. In order to view your collected rewards, head over to the "Rewards" tab.
3. You will be asked to sign up using a Google, Facebook or Discord account. You can select your preferred method and follow the on-screen instructions to sign up.
4. Once you've signed up, you will be able to view your collected rewards and also access your profile details.
Signing up for Web3 Vault
1. To sign up for the Web3 Vault to manage your assets from Web3 games and conduct transactions, click on "Web3" at the bottom right of your OG Store screen, as shown below.
2. Now, enter your password and click on "Activate Vault".
NOTE: We highly recommend storing your password in a secure location as forgetting your password will permanently lock you out of your account.
3. You will then be redirected to the Web3 Vault where you can manage your Web3 assets and more!
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks X. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!