How will this help?
You can now play Standoff 2 on BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit at 120 FPS with smoother in-game animations to enhance your overall gameplay experience.
To do this set "TARGET FPS" to "120" within the in-game settings.
Before you apply this setting, please ensure that your BlueStacks 5 "CPU allocation" and "Memory allocation" settings are set to "High". To learn how you can do this, click here.
NOTE: If you wish to play Standoff 2 on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 32-bit, click here.
How can I do this?
1. Open BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit and launch "Standoff 2" from the home screen.
2. Click on the gear icon at the bottom-left corner of your screen to access the in-game settings.
3. On the next screen select the "VIDEO" tab.
4. Navigate to "TARGET FPS" and set it to "120".
5. Click on "APPLY" to save the changes.
You're now all set to step into the world of Standoff 2 and destroy your enemies when you play the game at 120 FPS on BlueStacks 5!
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!