How will this help?
You can now play Starfall Arena at high FPS on BlueStacks 5 with smoother in-game animations for a more immersive gameplay experience.
To do this, activate the "High Framerate" option within your game's settings.
Step into the fantastical realm of Starfall Arena and prepare to climb the ladder with intense battles!
How can I enable high FPS?
1. Open BlueStacks 5 and launch Starfall Arena by clicking on its icon on your home screen.
2. Click on the gear icon located at the top-right corner of the screen to access the game settings, as shown in the image below.
NOTE: Access to the game settings is only granted after completion of the tutorial.
3. Navigate to the "General" tab in the Settings menu.
4. Under the "Performance" section, click on the "ON" button to enable "High Framerate".
NOTE: Click on "OK" within the pop-up message that will appear once you do this.
5. To return to the game lobby, click on the back icon as illustrated below.
You're now all set to experience lightning-fast action when you play Starfall Arena with high FPS on BlueStacks 5. So gear up, hone your skills, and become the ultimate champion!
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5! We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!