What is BlueStacks X?
With BlueStacks X, you can play various popular Android games on the Cloud on your macOS device. Jump into the new era of gaming on macOS and explore the ever-expanding universe of Android games!
NOTE: BlueStacks X for macOS is currently available in certain regions only.
Are there any basic requirements for BlueStacks X?
BlueStacks X, while designed to run on M1/M2 machines, offers a wide range of compatibility with macOS devices.
- Intel x86
- ARM (M1/M2)
- High Sierra (10.13)
- Mojave (10.14)
- Catalina (10.15)
- Big Sur (macOS 11)
- Monterey (macOS 12)
- Ventura (macOS 13)
NOTE: BlueStacks 4 App Player will only work on operating systems below High Sierra (10.13). For more information about BlueStacks 4 system requirements, click here.
How can I download and install BlueStacks X?
1. Download BlueStacks X for macOS by clicking on the link below.
2. The BlueStacks X Installer will begin to download. Once it is downloaded, click on the installer file to begin the installation process.
3. The following window will appear on your screen. Here, click on the BlueStacks X icon, as shown below.
4. You will now be asked to confirm whether you want to use the BlueStacks Installer. Click on "Open" to proceed.
5. BlueStacks X will begin to install and once the installation is complete, BlueStacks X will launch.
6. You can now start playing your favorite Android games instantly on your web browser with BlueStacks X.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why am I getting BlueStacks 4 when I click on the BlueStacks X for Mac download button?
A. Since BlueStacks X for Mac is available in certain regions only, you may get BlueStacks X for macOS or BlueStacks 4 App Player depending on your region.
Q. Can I update BlueStacks 4 to BlueStacks X for macOS?
A. No, you cannot do this as BlueStacks X is a new product that lets you play Android games instantly on your web browser.
Q. Do I have to uninstall BlueStacks 4 to install BlueStacks X for macOS?
A. No, you do not have to uninstall BlueStacks 4 to install BlueStacks X. They can coexist together. This means you can have both BlueStacks 4 and BlueStacks X for macOS installed on the same desktop/laptop and they will work as expected.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!