What is Mini mode?
With BlueStacks version 5.13 and above, you can now shrink BlueStacks 5 into a sleek mini-player at the bottom right of your screen, without missing out on any in-game moments, while you use the rest of the screen real estate to multi-task!
When you activate the Mini mode, you can:
- Multi-task with ease while playing your game e.g watch video tutorials and play at the same time
- Never miss out on any in-game moments
- Run macros and other features while in Mini mode
- Perform in-game actions using key controls
NOTE: You can use various functions while BlueStacks is in Mini mode by simply pressing their respective shortcut keys. For more details, you can refer to this article.
How can I use Mini mode?
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and click on the hamburger menu, as shown below.
2. Select "Mini mode" from the drop-down menu.
3. BlueStacks 5 will then shrink to the bottom right of your screen allowing you to multi-task with the remaining screen real estate.
When you activate Mini mode, "Pin to top" will be automatically enabled, keeping BlueStacks 5 above other apps, as shown below.
However, if you would want to push BlueStacks 5's Mini window to the background, you can simply click on the "Pin to top" icon present on the top bar.
4. To exit Mini mode, simply click on the "Maximize" icon, as shown below.
NOTE: When you enter Mini mode, your Side toolbar will be automatically hidden. To view it again, once you maximize BlueStacks 5, simply click on the rightward-facing arrows on the top bar, as shown below.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!