How can I resolve this?
If Dragonheir: Silent Gods is crashing on BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit, you can resolve it by simply changing the "Display" settings to "Medium" or "Low" within the in-game settings.
1. Launch BlueStacks 5 and open "Dragonheir: Silent Gods" from the home screen.
2. Click on the "+" icon on the top right corner of the screen, as shown below.
3. Click on the "gear" icon to access the "Settings" menu.
4. Head over to the "Display" tab and under "Quality Control", select "Medium" or "Low".
5. Click on the "X" icon to go back to the game lobby.
You will now be able to battle your way to the top in the multiversal adventure Dragonheir: Silent Gods without the game crashing on BlueStacks 5.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!