This tutorial is based on BlueStacks App Player for Windows v 0.9.4.4078 and higher.
Please follow the steps mentioned below to use Drop Box on the BlueStacks App Player:
1. Install the 'Dropbox' app on the app player from the app store.
2. Create an account on dropbox.
3. Now click on the three dots on the top right corner and click on option 'Upload here' from the drop down list to upload any type of the file in dropbox.
4. Select the option "other files".
5. Now select 'Pick From Windows' to upload any file from the PC.
Navigate the file you want to upload
To download files from Dropbox follow the below mentioned steps:
1. Click on the arrow button as shown below to export/download it to the host operating system.
2. Now select the 'Export' option.
3. Select the option 'Send to Windows'.
4. Now specify the path where you want your file to be exported and the file will be downloaded to that path.