The tutorial is based on BlueStacks App Player version 0.9.11.4119 or later.
Follow the steps mentioned below to change the keyboard layout from qwerty to azerty on BlueStacks App Player.
1. On Home screen, click on 'All Apps' on the top right corner of the app player.
2. Under the All Apps section find & click on the BlueStack settings app as shown below:
3. Select the fourth option “Change Keyboard Settings”.
4. Click on more options of 'Android Keyboard(AOSP)' as shown below:
5. Scroll down to 'Advanced Settings' option.
6. Now click on 'Customised input styles' option.
7. Click on 'ADD STYLE' on the top-right corner.
8. On clicking on layout, a drop down list will appear.
9. Now select the AZERTY option.
10. You can also select the language of the azerty keyboard and click on 'Add' option.
11. Tap on the 'Enable' option to enable the azerty keyboard.
12. Now select the language on which you want azerty keyboard.
Note : All languages does not contain azerty keyboard.
13. Now enable the on-screen keyboard on the app player by following the URL mentioned below:
14. Now go to home screen and click on the 'Search' icon, on-screen keyboard will appear.
15. On clicking the 'globe icon', AZERTY keyboard will be enabled.
- How to change the on-screen keyboard language/layout?
- How to change the keyboard language IME?
- How to enable/disable on-screen keyboard?