Please follow the steps mentioned below to add whatsapp contacts on BlueStacks App player:
1. Launch whatsapp application on the app player and click on 3 dots on the top-right corner.
2. A drop-down list will appear, click on 'Contacts' option from the list.
3. This window will appear. Click on the marked icon to add a contact on whatsapp.
Note: The contact that you will add will be automatically updated to your contact list on the app player.
4. Enter the Name, Phone no., email address etc and then click on 'Done' on the top-left corner. The contact will be added.
- How to copy photos from Whatsapp to my PC?http://support.bluestacks.com/hc/en-us/articles/202036573-How-to-Copy-Photos-From-WhatsApp-To-My-PC-
- How to use WhatsApp on BlueStacks app player?
- How to change profile picture on Whatsapp on the app player?
- How to locate files downloaded while within an app?
- How to sync WhatsApp contacts?