The tutorial is based on BlueStacks App Player version 0.9.11.4119 or later.
Follow the steps mentioned below to change display picture on whatsapp on the BlueStacks App Player:
1. Download and install whatsapp by following the steps mentioned in the below given URL
2. Launch WhatsApp, click on the 3 horizontal dots on the top-right corner.
3. A drop-down list will appear. Click on 'Settings' option.
4. Now tap on 'Profile' option to upload your profile picture.
5. Now click on the marked option and select the image you wish to upload on whatsapp.
6. A pop-up will appear containing option, select the picture and click 'OK' to upload.
a. Gallery : Upload picture from BlueStacks gallery.
b. Import Windows Files : Upload any picture from PC.
c. Swift HD Camera : Capture image using camera.
How to use WhatsApp on BlueStacks app player?