The tutorial is based on BlueStacks App Player version 0.9.11.4119 or later.
Follow the steps mentioned below to clear app data on the BlueStacks App Player.
1. On Home screen, click on 'All Apps' on the top right corner of the app player.
2. Under the All Apps section find & click on the 'BlueStack settings' app as shown below:
3. Select the 'Advanced Settings' option.
4. Now, tap on 'Apps' option.
5. Select the app.
6. Click on the 'Clear data' button.
7. Now a pop-up will appear which asks you to delete app data, click on 'OK' and all your app data will be deleted.