Follow the steps mention below to use WhatsApp on BlueStacks :
1. Install whatsapp on the app player by following the link :
2. After installing WhatsApp, enter your phone number. Whatsapp has the support note for verifying your phone number.
In case your phone does not have a SMS service, WhatsApp will actually call you on the number you provided to give you the activation code
Here are the features of WhatsApp that you can use on the BlueStacks App player:
As you click on the 3 dots on the top-right corner, a drop-down list will appear containing whatsapp features that can be used on the BlueStacks app player.
- New group : New group can be made on WhatsApp on which multiple contacts can be added to have group chat.
- New broadcast : Same message can be broadcasted to multiple contacts at one by creating a broadcasting list on whatsapp.
Note: If the recipient have not saved the sender's contact number, then the message will not be broadcasted to the recipient.
- WhatsApp Web : This feature does not works on BlueStacks App player.
- Contacts : You can add contacts on the whatsapp by following the link
You can also sync whatsapp contacts all at once by referring the URL below:
- Settings : WhatsApp settings can be changed from here.
- To change profile picture, follow the steps in the given link
- Status : WhatsApp status can be changed from here.
- How to uninstall WhatsApp?
- How to sync WhatsApp contacts?
- How to copy photos from Whatsapp to my PC?http://support.bluestacks.com/hc/en-us/articles/202036573-How-to-Copy-Photos-From-WhatsApp-To-My-PC-
- How to locate files downloaded while within an app?
- How to clear app data(cache) on BlueStacks?