How will this help?
If you're on an older version of BlueStacks 5, i.e 5.13.200 or below, and you come across the error message shown below while playing GODDESS OF VICTORY: NIKKE, this can be resolved by:
- Completely uninstalling BlueStacks 5
- Performing a fresh installation of the latest version of BlueStacks 5, i.e version 5.13.210 or above
- Installing GODDESS OF VICTORY: NIKKE from Google Play Store
NOTE: However, if you face this error on the latest version of BlueStacks 5, this may be due to an update of BlueStacks 5 rather than a fresh installation. To resolve this, you can follow the steps above.
How can I resolve this?
1. Download this tool to uninstall BlueStacks 5. Once it is downloaded, run the tool to begin the uninstallation process.
Upon completion, you will receive a prompt saying "Process has been finished".
2. To reinstall BlueStacks 5, visit our official website and click on "Download BlueStacks 5".
Once the installation is complete, BlueStacks 5 will launch.
3. Now, to install the game, select "System apps" on your BlueStacks 5 home screen and then click on the "Play Store" icon, as shown below.
Next, log in to the Google Play Store by following the steps given in this article.
4. Once the installation is complete, click on the game's icon on your home screen.
You will then be able to play GODDESS OF VICTORY: NIKKE without seeing any error messages!
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!