Adding WhatsApp account on BlueStacks or any other device does not automatically sync the contacts on previous device. In order to do so, please follow the steps given below:
1. To sync all your device contacts, you can sign in with the same google account on BlueStacks that you use on your device.
- Add account on Bluestacks app player:
- Sync Contacts:
2. Contacts can also be synced by importing a VCF file taken from your device and adding it on the app player.
Please refer the following URL to Export contacts from your device:
- How to copy photos from Whatsapp to my PC?http://support.bluestacks.com/hc/en-us/articles/202036573-How-to-Copy-Photos-From-WhatsApp-To-My-PC-
- How to use WhatsApp on BlueStacks app player?
- How to change profile picture on Whatsapp on the app player?
- How to locate files downloaded while within an app?
- How to copy photos from WhatsApp to my PC?