Download Latest Version This version of BlueStacks is obsolete and no longer supported. We recommend you to download the latest version. For any other queries please refer to this link.
This tutorial is based on BlueStacks version 220.127.116.1102 and above.
- Click on "Menu" icon on the home screen.
- Click on "Settings" icon.
- Click on "Manage Applications".
- Click on "Delete" against that particular app which you want to remove then click on "Continue" and "Done" to execute the un-installation of the apps.
Another and more simpler way to delete apps from BlueStacks have recently been added.
- Long click and hold on the icon of the app which you want to remove as below in the picture.
- After long clicking on the icon drag it on "Uninstall" which appears on the top of the home screen as shown below.
- Click on "OK" to confirm it on the prompt.