This tutorial is based on BlueStacks version 188.8.131.5202 and above.
- Click on "Menu" icon on the home screen.
- Click on "Settings" icon.
- Click on "Manage Applications".
- Click on "Delete" against that particular app which you want to remove then click on "Continue" and "Done" to execute the un-installation of the apps.
Another and more simpler way to delete apps from BlueStacks have recently been added.
- Long click and hold on the icon of the app which you want to remove as below in the picture.
- After long clicking on the icon drag it on "Uninstall" which appears on the top of the home screen as shown below.
- Click on "OK" to confirm it on the prompt.