This article provide you information related to village syncing and switching account on Clash of Clans on BlueStacks.
To switch between multiple accounts in Clash Of Clans:
1) Refer this article to switch account in Clash of Clans Switch-Between-Accounts.
If you experience any issue while switching account in Clash of Clans, you may need to clear app data.
2) Now, Restart BlueStacks. It should help.
To sync account from android device/phone to BlueStcaks:
1) On android device/phone sign in with your Google account.
2) Open Clash of Clans and go to the in-game setting. Press the Google+ sign in button to connect your village to Google+. The Google+ Button should say "Connected." See the image below:
3) Start the BlueStacks and install Clash of Clans app.
4) Add the same Google account with which you have connected to Google + on your android device. Steps to add account are mentioned here
5) Launch Clash of Clans and click 'Sign-in' button on the top-left corner.
6) Select the email id which you used on the android device.
7) There should be a popup asking if you want to recover your village.
8) Select "Yes." to sync the village
Note: If you select yes you will permanently loose the current village in the background on BlueStacks.
To sync account from iPhone/iPod to App Player:
please follow the steps mentioned in the URL below
If you get this error "The Current village has already been linked,. The linking can be done only once." kindly refer the URL below
Have further questions/feedback, please write to email@example.com.