How can I resolve this?
If Tokyo Ghoul: Break the Chains freezes while downloading in-game data on BlueStacks 5, you can resolve it by simply changing the "Performance mode" to "High performance" within BlueStacks settings.
1. Click on the gear icon on the Side toolbar to access BlueStacks 5 settings.
2. Under the Performance tab, click on the arrow under "Performance mode" and from the dropdown menu select "High Performance", as shown below.
3. Once selected, click on "Save changes".
4. To apply these changes, BlueStacks will restart. Click on "Restart now".
5. Launch "Tokyo Ghoul: Break the Chains" from your BlueStacks home screen and experience the Ghoul world without any hassles on BlueStacks 5.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks 5. We hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!