This article lists some intermittent issues with BlueStacks after updating to Windows 10. If you are facing any issue with BlueStacks functionality after a Windows 10 update, please check the article below.
Unable to start BlueStacks after Windows 10 Creators Update / Windows 10 update
- Issue - Using an older version of BlueStacks
If you are using an older version of BlueStacks* (2.5.83 or below), please update to the latest version by installing it from our website www.bluestacks.com. The latest version includes fixes related to compatibility with Windows 10.
- Issue - Using the latest version of BlueStacks, still unable to start BlueStacks
Please check and disable the hyper-V setting of your machine by following the steps shown below. (These settings were updated by Microsoft in Windows 10 Anniversary edition)
- Go to Control Panel → Programs → Turn Windows features on or off
- Uncheck Hyper-V settings, and click OK.
- Windows Feature will apply the changes and prompt for the restart. Please restart the system to apply changes.
Launch BlueStacks app player and it should work smoothly now.
*Check for BlueStacks Version installed on your system through this link
**How to update to latest version by following steps mentioned in this link.
***Version of BlueStacks available on our official website can be check through release announcements.
If you still experience some issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .