Check you application purchases in Google Play Store
- Open Play store from the trending application form the BlueStacks
- Sign in google account if prompted, click on three horizontal bar to access the setting pan. As shown below.
- Choose the account of which you want to check the application purchased (if you have multiple account added). Choose account and then select order history to check your application purchased from the account selected. As shown below.
- Now you can search the list of application you have purchased for the account. You can also cancel the purchase if its still in pending state as shown below.
Problems with in-app purchases?
App developers can make additional content or services (like additional turns in a game, different background themes, etc.) available for purchase within an app or game. These are known as in-app purchases.
If you're having issues with or didn't receive an in-app purchase, you can try troubleshooting, request a refund, or contact the app's developer.
1) Try troubleshooting
If you haven't received an in-app item you bought, try closing and restarting the app or game you’re using.
- Open BlueStacks go to Settings form the gear icon from the top right corner.
- Select Apps and then select the app you used to make your in-app purchase.
- Touch Force stop.
- Re-open the app you used to make your in-app purchase.
- Check if your item has been delivered.
Keep in mind only an app's developer can send purchased items to your account. If the steps above didn't solve the problem, see Option 3 below.
2) Request for Refund
Please follow the link , enter your account details from which you have initiated the purchase the fill the form choosing relevant option and submit the request.
3) More Help
If you're still having issues with an in-app purchase and want to give feedback or get help, you can contact the app's developer.
- Open the Google Play Store app Play Store.as shown above.
- Search for the app by name.
- Locate and select the app from your search results.
- Touch Read More.
- Scroll down to review the contact information listed for the app's developer.
If you have any further questions, please email support at bluestacks dot com.