This article will guide you on how to uninstall apps in BlueStacks for Mac OS.
You should uninstall apps you don’t use because it frees up space and speeds up BlueStacks, since some apps can run in the background consuming data and system resources.
BlueStacks Versions affected
All versions of BlueStacks for Mac OS.
All versions of BlueStacks for Mac OS.Geo’s affected
There are two different methods to uninstall an app from BlueStacks.
1. Click on 'Menu' button available in 'My Apps'
2. Here you will be able to see all the apps installed on BlueStacks, click on 'Settings' icon as shown below.
3. Click on 'Apps'
4. Click on the app you want to uninstall, here we have clicked 'Free Fire' to uninstall.
5. Click on OK to confirm the uninstallation.
1. Long press the app icon which you want to uninstall and drag it on 'Uninstall' option as shown below.
2. Wait untill the app icon becomes red in colour as shown below and then drop the icon there.
3. Click on 'OK' to confirm the uninstallation.
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last Updated: 10th January 2020