How will this help?
This article will guide you on how to remove or uninstall an app from BlueStacks for macOS.
How can I uninstall an app?
You can uninstall an app through either one of the two methods listed below. Click on either one of the links to view the steps for uninstalling an app.
Uninstalling an app from the My Apps tab
1. Launch BlueStacks and navigate to the My Apps tab.
2. Now, find the app you want to remove from BlueStacks and long-press it. Let's take Among Us as an example.
3. Upon long-pressing on the app, the uninstall option will appear.
4. Now, drag the app on top of the uninstall option and drop it once it turns red.
5. You will now be asked to confirm whether you want to uninstall the app. Click on OK to proceed.
The selected app will now be uninstalled from BlueStacks.
Uninstalling an app from Android Settings
1. Open the My Apps tabs and click on the menu button, as shown below.
2. Once the menu opens up, click on the settings icon.
3. The settings tab will open up. Here, click on Apps.
4. Now, find and select the app that you want to uninstall. Let's take Among Us as an example.
5. The App info will open up. Here, click on Uninstall.
6. You will then be asked to confirm whether you want to uninstall the app. Click on OK to proceed.
The uninstallation process will be completed and the app will be removed.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on October 12, 2020.