This article will guide you on how to install BlueStacks on Mac OS.
This will let you play all your favourite Android games and explore the Android on Mac OS.
BlueStacks Versions affected
126.96.36.1994 and above
All versions of BlueStacks for Mac OS.
- Operating System: Mac OS Sierra(10.12), High Sierra (10.13) and Mojave(10.14)
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- HDD: 4GB Disk Space
- You must be an Administrator on your PC
- Up to date graphics drivers from the graphics manufacturer
- Apply latest updates from the App Store app on your Mac.
- You may also need the latest graphics drivers from the graphics card manufacturer’s website for your Mac
1. Visit our official website to download the latest version of BlueStacks, double-click on the downloaded setup.
2. As instructed on the BlueStacks installer, double-click on the BlueStacks icon to proceed for the installation.
3. Click on 'Install' as shown below.
4. Click on continue to proceed with the installation.
5. You may get 'System Extension Blocked' popup, click on 'Open Security Preferences' here.
6. Click on 'Allow' in 'Security & Privacy' settings as shown below and you're all set to explore the all new Mac Version of BlueStacks on your Mac OS.
The video below demonstrates how you can install BlueStacks on Mac OS.
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated 31st October 2018