Introducing BlueStacks X for Mac! Play Cloud Games on various Mac devices (including M1/M2) and enter a new era of gaming! To learn more, click here.
NOTE: BlueStacks X is only available in certain regions as of now.
How will this help?
You can now play your favorite Android games on your Mac with BlueStacks. Take your gaming experience to another level with countless hours of comfortable gameplay. Play games easily with the convenience of using your keyboard, mouse and much more!
NOTE: If you're unable to install BlueStacks on macOS 11 Big Sur using the steps given below, we suggest that you remove VirtualBox from your Mac and try installing BlueStacks again. To learn how to do this, refer to this article.
How can I use BlueStacks on my macOS?
Note: Please make sure that your Mac meets the minimum specifications for running BlueStacks.
1. Visit our official website and click on either of the "Download BlueStacks 4" buttons, as shown below.
2. The BlueStacks Installer will now automatically begin to download. Once it gets downloaded onto your Mac, double-click on it.
3. The BlueStacks Installer will now open. Here, double-click on the BlueStacks icon to begin the installation process.
4. You will now be asked to confirm whether you want to use the BlueStacks Installer. Click on "Open" to proceed.
5. A new BlueStacks window will appear. Here, click on "Install Now".
6. You will now be asked to confirm your username and password. Fill in the relevant information and click on "Install Helper".
7. After entering your user information, a "System Extension Blocked" popup will appear. Here, click on "Open Security & Privacy".
8. The Security & Privacy settings will open up. Here, click on the "Allow" button inside the General tab, as shown below.
9. If you're on macOS 11 Big Sur, you should click on "Restart" and reboot your Mac. However, if you're on macOS 10.15 Catalina or below, you can skip ahead to step 12.
10. You may receive the message shown below, which will prevent you from restarting. In such a case, click on "Cancel" and close BlueStacks.
11. Now, go back to the Security & Privacy menu and click on the "Restart" button.
12. Lastly, simply launch BlueStacks and begin playing your favorite games on macOS.
NOTE: In case you face any issues following the installation process above, please send us a problem report so that our Support Team may help you resolve them.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks, we hope you enjoy using it. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on Dec 18, 2020.