This article will guide you on how to manage notifications on BlueStacks N.
You can be notified of events and activities while BlueStacks is active and even when it is minimized. Some examples are, an app installation completes, you are playing a turn-based game and it is now your turn, your troops have just returned to your castle, etc.
BlueStacks Version Affected
Client version: 18.104.22.168 and above
Engine version: 22.214.171.12426 and above
1. Click on the Settings drop down:
2.Click on "Settings".
3. Click Notifications to show/hide app notifications:
- Show Notifications - Notifications will be visible if we select the "show notification".
- Auto Hide - Notifications will disappear automatically after 10 sec if we select "Auto-hide".
- Custom Notification - A user can show/hide the notifications of the installed apps according to their personal preferences.
- Mute - A user can mute the notifications for 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week or forever.
- Settings - It will open Notification under Settings.
- Cross Button - It will close the current notification.
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on March 06,2018.