Let you use Battle Royale Mode for Battle Royale games like PUBG, Rules Of Survival, Free Fire and Knives Out.
You can improve your accuracy and response time using the Battle Royale Mode on BlueStacks. This is really helpful when you land up in heated areas in PUBG like Pochinki. It helps you loot quickly and easily destroy others and even in the new map Fearless Fiord of Rules of Survival where it is really a bloodbath.
Gamers who enjoy playing Battle Royale and FPS games on BlueStacks.
BlueStacks Versions affected
Client Version: 184.108.40.2067 and above
Engine Version: 220.127.116.114 and above
How does the new battle royale mode work?
You will first need to download our latest version from our website www.bluestacks.com and install it on your machine.
1. Launch the game and press F1 to enter/exit the Battle Royale Mode and use your Mouse to look around.
2. WASD can be used to move your character.
3. You may now use the Alt key to free the mouse cursor and easily loot by clicking on the items while holding the Alt key and eliminate the other players before they even get a chance to think.
4. You may now use the mouse right click to use the scope instead of a keyboard key
5. It is recommended that you choose the Joystick only option for the driving mode in the game settings for best gameplay experience.
Please take a look at the YouTube video mentioned below to see how it works.
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on March 23, 2018