How will this help?
This article will acquaint you with a workaround for playing PUBG Mobile, in case the game displays a message that your device is not supported at the moment and then crashes.
How can I solve this issue?
In some cases, PUBG Mobile crashes after displaying the message shown below.
If you are experiencing this issue, then do not worry! We have just the solution for you:
1. Launch BlueStacks and navigate to its Settings by either clicking on the hamburger menu or clicking the gear icon, as shown below.
2. Once the Settings menu opens up, go to the Engine tab.
3. Now, set the Graphics engine to Performance mode and the Graphics rendered to OpenGL. Refer to the image below.
4. Next, scroll down to the Performance section where you can select options for your CPU and RAM performance.
5. Here, we recommend that you allocate 4 CPU cores and 4 GB RAM to BlueStacks, as this issue sometimes arises due to low memory.
6. Finally, click on Save. You will now be able to enjoy playing PUBG Mobile, once you relaunch BlueStacks!
Note: You may also refer to this article in order to achieve higher FPS and smooth gameplay in PUBG.
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on July 22, 2020.