This article provides a solution in case you are experiencing issues with keyboard controls after the recent PUBG update.
You will be able to use PUBG Mobile without any issue on BlueStacks.
Gamers who enjoy playing PUBG Mobile on BlueStacks.
BlueStacks Versions affected
All versions of BlueStacks
1) After selecting grenade while in Shooting Mode, the shooting mode pan stops working.
2) "V" key used for Free Look Around stops working.
3) Keyboard controls stopped working after changing resolution to 1080p in the game (Users using apps to change the resolution in the game are affected).
If you are facing any of the above-mentioned issues you may install our latest version or upgrade to our latest release. Please try the steps mentioned below.
1) Download and install the latest version of BlueStacks Optimized for PUBG from our website www.bluestacks.com.
2) Launch the app again, you should now be able to use PUBG without facing issues #1 and #2 above.
In case you have edited the game to run on 1080p mode, please refer to this article to use the appropriate control scheme.
For best performance and gaming experience, see Recommended settings for PUBG Mobile on BlueStacks
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on May 16th, 2018.