To acquaint you with the Settings menu of BlueStacks 4.
The Settings menu provides a central place for managing your preferences on BlueStacks.
BlueStacks Versions affected
All versions of BlueStacks 4
All users of BlueStacks 4.
Click on the Settings drop-down icon available on the top-bar on the right-hand upper corner as shown below.
The drop-down menu will open up as shown in the image below.
You will be able to customize BlueStacks 4 to suit your needs.
1. Settings: The details are described in How to use BlueStacks 4 Settings?
2. Volume Control: This allows you to adjust the volume of BlueStacks, clicking on the "+" and "-" buttons, you can increase and decrease the volume respectively.
3. Report a problem: You can easily report any issue you're experiencing on BlueStacks 4. You can find more details on How to report a problem in BlueStacks 4?
4. Speed Up tips: The speedup tips guide will let you optimize your machine to get the best performance on BlueStacks. Clicking on the links available in this popup will redirect you to help articles on steps to perform these actions. Refer to the image below.
5. Change skin: You may choose to apply available from a list of available skins to change the look of your BlueStacks. Refer to the image below.
6: Help Center: The Help Center will take you through all Help articles available and you may search for a solution if you are experiencing any issues. You may also report a problem to support using the Report a problem tool available here.
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on Aug 24, 2018.