This article will guide you on how to customize BlueStacks 4 through it's Settings menu.
You can tailor the experience of using BlueStacks to suit your own needs.
BlueStacks Versions affected
All versions of BlueStacks 4.
Click on the drop-down menu on the top bar as shown below.
Click on Settings.
1. Display: You may customize the resolution and DPI through the Display settings menu, to enhance your viewing and playing experiencing on BlueStacks. Please close and restart BlueStacks to make your resolution and DPI settings effective.
2. Engine: This will let you change Graphics mode. Here you may also allocate CPU cores and RAM as per your need. Please refer to the article How can I change the graphics mode on BlueStacks?
3. Boss Key: You can hide/show BlueStacks instantaneously using "Boss Key". You may use any alphabetic with ctrl and alt keys to enable this feature.
4. Notifications: This will let you manage notifications on BlueStacks 4. Please refer to the article How to manage Notifications on BlueStacks?
5. Preferences: This will let you add desktop icons for installed apps. Here you can also customize your performance and platform related settings.
6. Backup & restore: This option will let you recover all your BlueStacks data by creating Backup and restoring it.
7. Update: You can check whether latest BlueStacks version is available. This will keep you up to date with the latest releases. Click "Check for updates" to see if any update available.
8. About: It provides information about BlueStacks version installed on your PC.
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on August 24, 2018.