If you're using BlueStacks 5, this article might not be relevant. You can view the BlueStacks 5 article for this by clicking here.
How will this help?
This article will help you find answers to all your queries related to Google login.
How can I solve this?
Before you proceed, make sure your system meets all of the below requirements, as these will help avoid any Google login issues.
1. Please check if virtualization is enabled on your PC. You can enable virtualization for a smoother experience on BlueStacks by referring to this help article.
2. Try switching the graphics mode on BlueStacks from settings by referring to the third step in this help article
3. Please check for and remove any malware/adware/spyware from your computer by using an Antivirus program. They could be interfering with network services thus causing issues with Google login.
4. Using the internet with proxy settings. In this case, please reset DNS settings to default and see if that helps.
5. Try accessing google.com (or gmail.com) and sign in with your Google credentials on your PC's browser on the incognito window only.
6. Your antivirus software may be disrupting secure (HTTPS) network connections to Google servers. Please refer to our article advocating preferable settings for your PC antivirus software.
Have some questions?
Q. I want to use a non-Gmail account. Is it possible?
A. Yes, you can log in with a non-Gmail account. Please refer to this support article to find out how to do it.
Q. When I try to log in, Google gets stuck on the loading screen. How should I proceed?
A. Make sure that you disable your antivirus when logging into Google for the first time. If that doesn't solve your problem, try reading this helpful guide.
Q. I see a black/white window on the log-in screen. Is this normal?
A. This usually happens when the default graphics settings on BlueStacks do not match with your system specifications. To know how to change the graphics mode, click here.
Q. How can I change/add/remove a Google account on BlueStacks?
A. BlueStacks allows you to use multiple accounts at the same time. Read the detailed procedure to add, remove or change accounts right here!
Q. Google gives me one of these errors at login: "Authentification required"/"Verify it's you". What to do?
A. If you get one of these prompts, please clear the Google cache. Here's how you do it! Then, remove your account, add your account again and then login. This will solve the issue.
Thank you for choosing BlueStacks! We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Gaming!
Last updated on June 30, 2020