To introduce card events on BlueStacks World
Card events are for users to play more and win more prizes. These are time-based events and changes after a certain time.
Currently, we have Card Mania event going on. Card Mania is an event to play the featured games earn cards, based on the token value of the card you get a chance to win prizes displayed. You can buy more cards or card packs at the BlueStacks Store, trade cards at the Trading Square, or buy or sell cards at the Marketplace for reaching Card Mania goals.
Users who wish to earn cards and build a card collection through buying, selling and trading cards on BlueStacks.
BlueStacks versions affected
All version of BlueStacks 3N.
All Geo's where this feature is available.
What are card events?
Click on the BlueStacks World icon on the Home page, Refer to the image below.
- Click on Home to launch cards events page and check out all the various activities.
What can you do in card events?
- Featured Games: This lets you play the featured game to earn cards faster.
- Random Games: This lets you play your installed games and win cards. However, the probability of winning a card in featured games is more than random games.
- GOAL: Play your favorite featured games on BlueStacks to win cards faster. You could also trade/buy/sell cards to win token value of the card you get a chance to win prizes displayed. More and quicker you achieve the token value higher is the probability of winning prizes.
- Play more Win more.
Play featured game
- Keep playing the featured game to keep wining cards faster, it changes every two hours. In case you win a card you will receive a ribbon notification. Just like you get for BlueStacks points.
Type of Cards:
Epic Card- 100-200 Token Value
Rare Card- 50-100 Token Value
Common Card- 10-50 Token Value
View your card:
- To view all the cards you have won, you should open the Card event page in BlueStacks World like Card Mania. Here you will have an option "Your Cards".
- Under "Your Cards" you would be able to view your cards.
Your cards - trade, or sell, or buy
- All the cards available under Your cards are available for Trading under Trading Square, Selling on BlueStacks Market.
- In case the card is unavailable, the same can be purchased from the BlueStacks Market.
- You will sell/buy/trade cards to increase your token value and win prizes.
- Recommended selling price for different types of cards:
- For a Common card, it is set to 500 - 1000 BlueStacks Points
For a Rare card, it is set to 5000 - 10,000 BlueStacks Points
For an Epic card, it is set to 15000 - 20,000 BlueStacks Points
- You may trade your cards in Trading Sqaure.
- Sell cards at BlueStacks Market
- Visit BlueStacks Market to buy cards.
- We also added in-game cards as well.
- You could view these under Games tab and each game has a set of cards.
- You will also have an option for Trading/Buying/Selling these cards as well.
- Click on the Help for some quick information about Card Mania
Goals coming soon
- You could also view the upcoming events in the Coming Soon section on BlueStacks World.
The more you play during the event, the higher are the chances of winning the prizes.
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on July 24, 2018