To introduce you to BlueStacks World, a virtual environment within which you can participate in BlueStacks events and earn cards. You can also sell, purchase or trade your cards.
BlueStacks World augments your game playing experience. You can earn and collect cards for playing your favorite games or recommended ones. You can purchase, sell or trade your cards to enhance your collection or win attractive gaming gear as prizes.
Users who wish to get acquainted with new features available on BlueStacks.
BlueStacks versions affected
All versions of BlueStacks
All Geo's where this feature is available
You can now earn and collect cards for playing your favorite games on BlueStacks. You can purchase, sell or trade your cards to enhance your collection or win attractive gaming gear as prizes.
We will take up each important feature and explain it in detail in this article.
4) Card Events
We introduce you to the primary features of BlueStacks World.
1) Home: Clicking on the Home tab will launch the card event that is currently live, shown below is an example of the Home tab launching the Card Mania event that is available currently.
2) Play: The Play tab on BlueStacks home screen gives you the option to play the featured game or visit the reward center. The featured game shows you the game that is part of the current card event. Reward Center shows you all your claimed and unclaimed rewards if there are any
3) Avatar: This lets you create a personalized archetype. You can follow the onscreen guidance to create the Avatar of your choice.
4) Change skin: You can change the skin of BlueStacks World. You may choose to apply any of the skins you have won by participating in events. Choose from the skins you have and click apply.
The look and feel will change dramatically depending on the skin you have applied. You can change the skin by clicking on the change skin tab at bottom right. Refer to the image below.
5) Buy and trade: The Buy and Trade tabs are explained in detail at the beginning of this article that is covering all important features.
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support at bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on July 24, 2018