To introduce Trading Square in BlueStacks World.
Users who wish to exchange their cards with others. There are no set rules for trading. In other words, you can choose to be as greedy or charitable as you want. Have the skills to trade 3 commons for an Epic? Go for it.
Users who wish to exchange their cards with others.
BlueStacks versions affected
All version of BlueStacks 3N.
All Geo's where this feature is available.
Start trading your cards at Trading Square with other BlueStacks users available worldwide. Click on "Trades" icon in BlueStacks world as shown below.
Upon clicking the icon of 'All Trades' you will find all the BlueStacks users who are available and open to trade their cards.
Click on the corresponding 'Trade cards' button of the users with whom you want to start trading your cards.
- Upon clicking "Trade cards" button, you will reach the below-mentioned screen where you need to confirm the trade by clicking on its button.
- In case you do not have the cards the other user requires, you will get a pop-up message you don't have sufficient cards.
- If you do have the cards another user requires, you will get a green tick after you confirm the transaction. The cards would be added to your my cards collection.
- Click on New Trade option as shown below in the trading Square.
- Another way is clicking on New Trade on the BlueStacks World homepage under Trade icon.
- To Post a Trade, you require to choose cards from your collection you wish to Trade out.
- You may choose 3 cards per trade from your collection of cards. Currently, you may have Cards in Cards Mania, Pika cards, and World Cup cards. You can select any three cards from your collection.
- Once you select cards for trade from your collection, now you are required to select the cards you need from other users in exchange.
- You may choose up to 3 cards from any category which you need.
- Once you have selected Trade off cards and the cards you require, click on the POST option and this would be posted in the Trading Square.
- If you wish to cancel this Trade, you may click on the cancel button as shown below.
- You may view this under my Trades option on the top left, as shown in the below screenshot, to check your open and closed trades.
- Under my trades you can view your open trades and closed trades, which are posted by you.
- In case another user accepts a posted trade and it is successful, the user who posted would get a ribbon notification as shown below. This trade could also be viewed by the person who posted the Trade in the closed trade tab under my trades.
- On the Top Left of BlueStacks World, the number of cards could be viewed. As shown in the below screenshot.
- Card collection could be viewed under My Cards in Trading Store.
- You may choose selected card packs and sub packs to view your cards.
Note: Multiple counts for the same card is counted as 1 card.
We genuinely appreciate your choosing BlueStacks. We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support dot bluestacks dot com. Thank you very much.
Last updated on July 24, 2018